Who Can Benefit from Structural Integration?
Most likely You!
Even if you feel,
- "this is reality", or
- "this is as good as it gets", or
- "it is normal to have pain, or low energy, as I am getting older! "
What if you could step out of this type of thinking, and experience a different possibility, or a new paradigm? You can!
At any stage of life, almost anyone seeking to improve their experience of living in their body can benefit from Structural Integration. This can include:
- Professionals and office workers addressing stress and computer-related injuries;
- Medical or Service or other workers continually on their feet, addressing strain;
- Golfers, dancers, yoga practitioners improving range of motion;
- Athletes or laborers improving performance or stamina;
- Workers healing repetitive stress injuries; or
- Moms and Dads addressing the physical demands of their jobs, or their family's needs.
If you can imagine how it feels to have a fluid, light, balanced body, free of pain, stiffness, chronic stress, at ease with itself and the earth's gravitational field, then you will understand the goals of Structural Integration.
- Often people feel lighter and more energetic, discovering freedom using less effort and energy in movement.
- Some people will grow taller as rotations in the body begin to unwind.
- People often appear slimmer and feel more balanced. Body image improves.
- Chronic aches and pains are reduced and often alleviated. Movement feels more fluid and flexible. Range of motion is usually increased.
- As we begin to view the world from a more resilient, stable and balanced structure, we gain self-confidence. The environment appears less threatening.
- As our body becomes more flexible and open, so does our mind -- we approach life from a less rigid standpoint.
Transformation Can Happen!
Last Updated: 2017-01-06